If you have moved or changed your name, you can change your address and your name online or download and complete the change of address form and mail it in.

If your form is completed properly, the Election office will update your registration and send you a notice reflecting your new name and/or address and your polling location.

If your form is incomplete, the Election office will send you a letter and a new form to complete and submit.

If your valid form is received and/or postmarked by the voter registration deadline (27 days prior to Election Day), then you will be eligible to vote a regular ballot at that election.

You may also update your registration during the 26 days immediately before, or on the day of, an election, but this will require you to grace period register and vote. You can find more information regarding grace period voting here.